Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Why....

Last month we went to a family reunion up in Pittsburgh. Since then, it has made me do a lot of thinking on why people do destructive things to themselves and those that they care about. So, bear with me while I rant...

If you want to make changes in your life, why do you fall back on the things that you were doing before you decieded you wanted to make changes in your life? Why fall back to the things that easiest or make life easiest for you? Isn't life all about a challenge? If it is, what does that say about the choices that you are making now in your life? I am not talking about past choices but the now choices....make those decisions and live your life as if each day is a new blessing and make the most of it. But, if you can't don't lie and ask others to lie for you. It hurts too much to think about that. I just want to see your life moving in a positive direction not falling backward again. Because I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ceal,

I really hope I have the right person here. I'm looking for a warm wonderful lady that I knew in Hawaii named Ceal. She and her friend Ronda got me involved in the rubber stamp club out there. Ceal if this is the correct person please email me at drandy2008@yahoo.com. I was really hoping to get back in touch with you and Ronda. Love, Doc Andy PS--Yep! I'm a real Doctor now.

Jaci said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!