Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Geni and Jocelyn

Today, my baby turns 21 years old. Joe and I were not sure if we wanted a third baby and let God make that decision for us. We are not sorry that he blessed us with Geni. We will forever be thankful for her...independence, her giving and tender heart and for the love we see each time we are able to look into her eyes. We love you Geni may you have many more birthdays.

I was blessed to be able to see James and Julie come into this world. Jocelyn timed her coming after we left Colorado last year but the time we have gotten to spend with her have been so wonderful. A sweeter baby there is none....I wish I that I could look into her beautiful baby eyes and tell her personally that we love her and can't wait to see many more of her birthdays but I can't....so, know Jocelyn that we are there in spirit and you have a place of high esteem in our hearts. We love you.

Happy birthday girls. we love you.

Nana and Papou

1 comment:

Jackie said...

now, I'm not wanting to rub in anything . . .but . . .

I got to see Gen! She is so cute! She talked about you and texted to you the whole time she was there!

And Joce is the most happy kid i've ever been around. Jaci/Jarred are right - her name should have been 'Joy'